• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Another Group Comp Thread (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,285¢
Wrong forum
Starting a new group with the 100 Heroics, torn between a melee setup or abusing mages. Planning on playing through the group progression for each expansion starting with CotF. New server, not transferring krono, only group content/no time to commit to raiding, open to other ideas on group comp.

Sk brd shm bst rng rog

Sk brd shm mag mag mag

What server are you playing on? On FV we have a guild made up entirely of Red Guides community members. And we can offer you help. Plat, gear etc.
You should play whatever group makeup you really want to play. The first one is fine.

What server are you playing on? On FV we have a guild made up entirely of Red Guides community members. And we can offer you help. Plat, gear etc.
You should play whatever group makeup you really want to play. The first one is fine.
Was originally thinking of BB or Bertox but a friend wants to go FV too. You guys raiding or anything?

We could raid but we are not right now. We have the guys in place. We just are focused on helping each other and leveling right now and doing thing for other members of the guild.. But we will raid eventually. I have a box raid team on my own.

Help is what I do. And if you and your friend are looking for a guild we are all Red Community boxers. Very chill. Extremely helpful. Plenty of Portals in the Guild , an active Discord channel

Question - Another Group Comp Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back