• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Anguish Pies (1 Viewer)

dobey

RedCents
10¢
Is anyone here on the bertox (tholuxe) server in a possition to gimp in some of my alts to loot pies that would otherwise rott? Pm me and we could work out a deal.

I can get them on Zek but I'd have to have info to your character to do it. I also won't do it for free.

TeachersPet said:
I can get them on Zek but I'd have to have info to your character to do it. I also won't do it for free.

Ditto for Quellious

PS. the whole pie drops in anguish, i suggest grabbing that instead of the pieces.

Interested in doing necro epic 2.0 I can and WILL pay for help.. PM me if you can do this on Antonius Bayle server.

Salemwin if you still read this PM me and maybe we can work sumthing out....wont let me PM you says you not accepting them...so lemme know

Last edited:
Why have to have character info? wouldn't let them come in and loot themselves?
Id almost consider it but I take account security a little too serious for that. Tempting though I am real close to 2.0 except I cant get orb yet =/

TP would need your info because he doesn't want you to know the name of his character I would assume.

Just a reminder: Redguides is not responsible or going to help you out if any of these deals go bad. I don't know what side of the line on the no advertising rule this falls on but figured I would toss that out there.

IAmSatan said:
Why have to have character info? wouldn't let them come in and loot themselves?
Id almost consider it but I take account security a little too serious for that. Tempting though I am real close to 2.0 except I cant get orb yet =/

Make a temp password if you feel that strongly about it. The whole issue is that one person is going to find out the other person's EQ identity. It's a trust issue and the orb/pie looter is going to have to tell someone how he got it. If they don't find out their EQ names , no issue to be had.

Also these guys might be able to do better than anguish at this point, don't set your sights so low. I'm hoping that with this new expansion out more of TSS will be open for farming as well.

Drinal...Anguish Pies

If your on the drinal server and want the anguish pies people were talking about in other forum (couldnt find it) PM me and maybe we work sumthin out

Re: Drinal...Anguish Pies

Zulan said:
If your on the drinal server and want the anguish pies people were talking about in other forum (couldnt find it) PM me and maybe we work sumthin out

Found it for you and merged your thread with it.

I am on Luclin and I am willing to share some loots there with people if they need them. We could work out a deal and get you anything you need.

I have an account I am willing to transfer to another server if someone is need of an extra toon to help out with getting missions etc.

nameless here, if anyone has any rotting let me know, would never hand over my account info but i would be willing to give something for this in game

Anguish Pies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back