• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Amazon + Daybreak/Darkpaw game? (1 Viewer)

Aint smedley in charge at amazon games in SD ?

Yeah to me just attaching his name to the project is enough to make what they said a true statement. Granted, given the number of people that must have touched EQ code in the past 20 years, it probably wouldn't be that hard to have other talent with SOE experience. It's a bit redundant to include H1Z1 and PlanetSide I think (and I guess Free Realms though I'm not really familiar with that title), since Smed again meets the criteria as I believe they too were under him at SOE.

Smed is def on their payroll, although it's unclear what specific project he's working on. We've known that it's *NOT* New World, but was a 2nd MMO in development that had not been publicized yet. There was also a rumor that the project was shitcanned about a year ago. So Smed is probably onto something else now, but still in the Amazon Game Studios organization. But pretty much agree with the above comments, just having Smed on payroll is enough to make the original statement true.

IRL - Amazon + Daybreak/Darkpaw game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back