• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Aloha (1 Viewer)

RedCents
72¢
Aloha Everyone,

I’m new to the community but not new to EQ, however it’s been many years since I’ve played. I played rather consistently from 2000 until approximately 2006-time frame. The nostalgia bug appeared to have bitten me.

As someone who doesn’t aways have the time or the patience to form a full group I’m intrigued by the idea of boxing my own way through the game. It sounds very challenging.

I’ve decided to give ProjectEQ a go, as it appears to be the most appealing to me. Project Lazarus was the other server that I have considered, though it appears to be more of a power leveling experience? I may end up trying both, I’m not sure yet.

Any advice and/or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the party.

Definitely recommend watching some of the beginner videos.

Remember that all resources have their own discussion threads on them. so please post any questions about a specific resource on its thread, the mods will thank you.

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Welcome to RG! glad to see you here, this is a great community, that loves EQ, and have channeled that into MQ. Please take time to check out the resources, and take it slow. It is ALOT of stuff, and might take a few days of watch vids and practicing to start to tie it together.

Can always hop on here, or the discord and ask questions if you are stumped.

Again welcome to RG, welcome to MQ!

Welcome to RG and welcome back to EQ. Lots of us took a similar break and have returned....nostalgia I suppose =)

Lot's of great stuff here and an amazing community. Check out the new user guide durango posted and that should get you started. I'm sure some of the regular emu folks will chime in and help with what things they use and that work on those servers compared with test/live.

IRL - Aloha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back