• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Emo - All my subscriptions are belong to you! (1 Viewer)

IamNotEmo

RedCents
About 5 minutes ago I decided I missed NotAddicted (okay, mostly decker's obsession with lolcats) but I'm skeptic as to whether if I drop the 5 bucks to get a subscription again if it'll let me in or not.

In other words: Hi again!

If it doesn't, you can always PM me. I'll fix it for you. There seems to be a bug in the system. Some people get upgraded no problems, others need a push. No idea why.

Hi mate, welcome back =)

funny-pictures-cat-missed-you1.jpg

- decker

My subscription must have ended recently as well. That lasted a fucking long time. I might come back here if I start playing D3 and theres a section for it. I might......

And Decker, you're the reason I came back right now :) I was wondering if you still have that D-click program, that thing was sweet and I used it for just random things and since I got my new computer I don't have it :(

My subscription must have ended recently as well. That lasted a fucking long time. I might come back here if I start playing D3 and theres a section for it. I might......

And Decker, you're the reason I came back right now :) I was wondering if you still have that D-click program, that thing was sweet and I used it for just random things and since I got my new computer I don't have it :(

Generel...

You must be like, 18 by now, right? Been a while.

Generel...

You must be like, 18 by now, right? Been a while.

Nice memory, haha. Yea, 18 and in college, Boston University. And all I'm doing now is not wasting my time with games but just smoking way too much wacky tobaccy haha, it's great :D

NP mate =)

Are you coming back ?

- decker

Probably not. Only way I'll be coming back is if it becomes much more active and a new game comes out that I get into that has a forum here(most probably d3). And the $ for the subscriptions is a bit too, I'm a poor college kid now heh. Main thing really is that my interests have shifted from games to drugs, www.chilledtimes.com My names Theo on there, really active and a great community. And if you're really into glass by any chance www.glassdistrict.com

Emo - All my subscriptions are belong to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back