• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - All iksar group (1 Viewer)

Was going to stick to all iksar. Should be okay without cc until missions. Then if I need I can sub one in.

Okay boys I went full potato. 1 x sk, 1 x shm, 4 x necro. I do have an iksar bst on another account if I find I need to swap it in.

not sure bst would add a whole lot to that group* so you should be fine, but keep us posted!

*: does bst synergy hit pets and if so does it even help that much?

Back in the day 6x Iksar monks with Fungi Tunics would have rocked!

If I could arrange 6 fungis, 12 sceptres of destruction, 6 flayed barbarian hide legs, haste (cowl of mortality, cloak of flames, etc), the 65hp rings, and so on. I'd run it just to see how far I could get them. Even without any kind of power leveling you'd blow through the first 40-50 levels. If I could get ahold of even one set of that I'd roll another monk just to have that fun.

If I could arrange 6 fungis, 12 sceptres of destruction, 6 flayed barbarian hide legs, haste (cowl of mortality, cloak of flames, etc), the 65hp rings, and so on. I'd run it just to see how far I could get them. Even without any kind of power leveling you'd blow through the first 40-50 levels. If I could get ahold of even one set of that I'd roll another monk just to have that fun.
If you have enough Gold accounts, you might consider using AoC to aquire those items.

Roll em up on Vaniki and go hit some achievements lol

No req level is something that needs to be on all servers at this point. If you can get the gear you should be able to wear it. It’s so much fun leveling up real twinked toons on vaniki.

personally i woulda sticked to beastlord for some melee damage i think your gonna have alot of medding in your future heh but i wish you luck all the same! give us an update on how its going!

Sk/shm/bstx4

100% uptime on bst dicho , ~42.472 million damage per min from bst synergy, 6 mins out of 10 mins with paragon on, 4 bst pets for oh shit tanking if for some reason the sk goes down, and bsts are in a good dps position :)

Sk/shm/bstx4

100% uptime on bst dicho , ~42.472 million damage per min from bst synergy, 6 mins out of 10 mins with paragon on, 4 bst pets for oh shit tanking if for some reason the sk goes down, and bsts are in a good dps position :)
not bad

might try sk/shm/3bst/nec for rez and such

I love theme groups - I have Gnomercy the all gnomes / the FurrBalls all kerrans / Dumb and Dumber all ogre-troll / Generic human ... nuff said. I even have the Red Ladies - all female toons with red hair... cuz reasons and I inherited my wifes old account with a red headed SK on it.

a good theme group to me is all about the adventure - cuz well most of them never make it to max, but still fun.

Run into a guy on drinal who ran an all iksar group. Sk,Shm and 4 bsts. Ran the bst i was playing thru some rof raids to get me some gear.

Mobs just melted, was part of the reason i came searching for the tools provided here.

Question - All iksar group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back