• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Account help pls (1 Viewer)

Felgarius

RedCents
250¢
Having some RL financial problems and need to cancel redguides and yearly usage charge for macro .... but not sure where to go to do the yearly ones .... Did the Shaman one for 20.00 and another cant remember ... any help pls greatly appreciated

Having some RL financial problems and need to cancel redguides and yearly usage charge for macro .... but not sure where to go to do the yearly ones .... Did the Shaman one for 20.00 and another cant remember ... any help pls greatly appreciated
Sorry to hear brother, are you planning to quit completely or just need an assist with redguides sub?

Please keep in mind you can pay for your RedGuides membership with Red Cents (50 per month) and if you can no longer afford paid plugins, there are a massive amount of resources at your disposal here that are fully included with RG Tier 2 access. There are multiple ways to box efficiently, tons of great macros and default plugins all included for no additional cost. Try to earn a few Red Cents here on the forums to keep your membership active and look into the many plugins that come with your default compile. If you need additional macros, try searching the RG forums and the web in general. Paying for custom or premium plugin/macros is completely optional (even if preferred by some).

I'd like to be clear I'm not advocating against ANY paid plugin/macro/service. I'm only offering some suggestions since you've explained you can't afford anything extra at the moment and are considering cancelling RG membership altogether. Hope things turn around for you, if you have further questions or need help...please post more so we can try to lend a hand if possible.

-Cybs

If you use paypal for any subs, you can go into paypal and look at your subscriptions and cancel any that you have. I always check my paypal every so often, you would be surprised at how many things you buy online that enable a subscription fee and you don't even realize it until you get the charge.

Sorry to hear about IRL stuff

you can manage your RG subscription > HERE <
none of the paid-for additional stuff auto-renews, so nothing to cancel there.

RL sucks some times. You’ve now got 50 Redcents. That can buy you a 1 month sub. Stay active here and you can easily get enough to stay subbed. If your running ftp accounts, you should still be able to have fun in the game as long as you’re willing to do older content. Good luck out there!

The easiest way to gather some red cents is to be active in the community.
It doesnt have to be New Plugins or Macro's etc..Even a post on HOW you are using Mq2, and what camps you have found interesting, or a guide to do something will get you enough red cents to pay for a subscription.

Ty all for the information and help .... special thanks to Kaen01 for gift .... right now just having to shut down everything everquest related monthly charges, etc to make all my outgoing money manual decision instead of auto.... will still try play the free to play route on everquest so will definitely be trying to continue using RedGuides as I absolutely love everything about it. It has definitely made my playing of everquest more enjoyable by far. Ty again everyone for replies and help much appreciated

Ty all for the information and help .... special thanks to Kaen01 for gift .... right now just having to shut down everything everquest related monthly charges, etc to make all my outgoing money manual decision instead of auto.... will still try play the free to play route on everquest so will definitely be trying to continue using RedGuides as I absolutely love everything about it. It has definitely made my playing of everquest more enjoyable by far. Ty again everyone for replies and help much appreciated
I've recently made the move to FTP only on a number of teams I'm raising and let me tell you it's as much fun if not more than playing the prestige route. It re-introduces a lot of the old mechanics and challenges from back in they day because you can't force your way through on gear alone. It's a whole new style of play and I've been enjoying the heck out of it to be honest. My focus before was always on the shiniest raid or mob prestige drop...now I have to re-evaluate all the tables and pay attention to non-prestige configurations augs. Tons of fun...that risk of dying is always present...not even automation can save ya if you don't tweak your team/gear just right...lot more challenging and fun than regular play imo.

Also..i'm not worrying about a clock on my subs anymore...can actually take my time to plan things and camp stuff I need as it comes up.

Get yourself the following items: Manastone, Fungi(s), Fungi Covered Staff, and Manarobe...they make a huge different climbing up

Question - Account help pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back