• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Account canceled this morning? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I have been paying faithfully since Jan 2015 and got notice that red guides canceled my subscription this morning. What did I do wrong? I don’t use 98% of the features but love the one I do use. Looking at the options, if it was San error I will probably switch to annual.
Please help!
Thank you,
Jim

PayPal said that redguides suspended my account and I would have to contact them. I am not sure why, I got no email other than from PayPal and there is plenty of funds to cover it. I almost never even go to the forum since they made the updater. I only use the service for tracking and buying things in the bazaar so I don’t think I had violations there. I am stumped 🤔
I was hoping an admin could help. I am hoping it was either an error or hint that I should switch to annual for the discount.

I am hoping the @Redbot is a flag of some sort to grab admin attention.

Thank you all for the help, can’t wait to get this resolved 😁

Problem - Account canceled this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back