• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AC vs HDex for SK (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,014¢
So my main tank is a SK and I know AC is important but for augs, should I focus on additional AC or HDex? I’m FTP so I’m looking to max out my FTP gear and now I’m wondering if I should farm TBM augs with 40 HDex or get AC focused augs.

I checked the resource on here for best SK augs but they seem to be mainly focused on AC. Maybe that answers my question LOL.

So my main tank is a SK and I know AC is important but for augs, should I focus on additional AC or HDex? I’m FTP so I’m looking to max out my FTP gear and now I’m wondering if I should farm TBM augs with 40 HDex or get AC focused augs.

I checked the resource on here for best SK augs but they seem to be mainly focused on AC. Maybe that answers my question LOL.
this is a forever debate for folks, but type 5s: hdex, type 7: ac + hdex

f2p augs you don't have a lot of choice (outside of the type 5s).

this is a forever debate for folks, but type 5s: hdex, type 7: ac + hdex

f2p augs you don't have a lot of choice (outside of the type 5s).
That’s exactly what I needed. Yeah I’ve mainly been focusing on type 5s but it’s good to hear that I can get both HDex and AC. Thanks Sic.

HDex Type 7's tend to be the highest AC ones anyway

I use this formula on mq2itemscore.

INI:
[SHD]
AC=50.00
HP=3.00
HPReg=0.00
Mana=0.00
ManaReg=0.00
hSTR=5.00
hSTA=75.00
hAGI=10.00