• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - a tlo for is.mt.alive (1 Viewer)

timmy

RedCents
1,363¢
tried using search for this but it keeps returning a server error so pls forgive me if this is literally the first thing that pops up in a search.

i'm trying to write a condition that will check if the assigned MT, or even just a Toon_Name, is alive. hovering won't count, literally has to be up and figthing, or have more than 1 hp. maybe that's what i should just check. Tank_Name.PctHps > 10 or something.

like i said, search is being cranky atm.

cant you just do ${Group.MainTank.PctHPs} >1 MainAssist or MainTank ${Group.MainAssist.Spawn.PctHPs} > 1 or ${Group.MainAssist.Present} <--- this one might still show them if they're dead but "hovering" (Thank CWTN for these)

Tho I also do this for my beastie

INI:
holyshit0=/if (${Spawn[${Group.MainTank} pccorpse radius 40].ID}>0 && ${Me.Pet.Taunt}==False) /pet taunt on
holyshit1=/if (${Spawn[${Group.MainTank} pccorpse radius 40].ID}==NULL && ${Me.Pet.Taunt}==True) /pet taunt off

Last edited:
using the
INI:
Group.MainTank
what is the correct way to do a buff check (to keep a buff up), I currently use :
INI:
/if (!${Target.Buff[Incapacity Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.Name.Equal[Toon 's Name]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Incapacity Rk. II" gem1 -invis

I think I tried ${Target.Equal[Group.MainTank]} a while back but didnt work so had to use the target.name way but I hate having to change the name every time i use a diff tank

i ended up using ${Group.MainAssist.PctHPs}>20 which allows me to see if he's alive and not worry about hovering or having to target him. thank you everyone for the help.

@Sic

INI:
holyshit0=/if (${Spawn[${Group.MainTank} pccorpse radius 40].ID}>0 && ${Me.Pet.Taunt}==False) /pet taunt on
holyshit1=/if (${Spawn[${Group.MainTank} pccorpse radius 40].ID}==NULL && ${Me.Pet.Taunt}==True) /pet taunt off

do you think these would function as dps entries? maybe with a command:/pet taunt on & command:/pet taunt off? that looks super super slick for helping with a dead tank.

i ended up using ${Group.MainAssist.PctHPs}>20 which allows me to see if he's alive and not worry about hovering or having to target him. thank you everyone for the help.

@Sic

INI:

do you think these would function as dps entries? maybe with a command:/pet taunt on & command:/pet taunt off? that looks super super slick for helping with a dead tank.
you could probably do something like:
INI:
dps98=command:/pet taunt off|99|cond99
cond98=${Spawn[${Group.MainTank} pccorpse radius 40].ID}==NULL && ${Me.Pet.Taunt}==True

dps99=command:/pet taunt on|99|cond99
cond99=${Spawn[${Group.MainTank} pccorpse radius 40].ID}>0 && ${Me.Pet.Taunt}==False

Question - a tlo for is.mt.alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back