• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - A named mob called Cocaine Bear? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,338¢
I mean...I don't think there is. But there should be. Hits for 1mil a hit and just unreasonably hard to kill. Just a thought. :xd:

If you're familiar with the movie.....

Edit: Maybe even have the graphic where the bears nose is white. My imagination is getting the best of me today. lol

I wonder what items it would drop...:dance:

Last edited:
I mean...I don't think there is. But there should be. Hits for 1mil a hit and just unreasonably hard to kill. Just a thought. :xd:

If you're familiar with the movie.....

Edit: Maybe even have the graphic where the bears nose is white. My imagination is getting the best of me today. lol

I wonder what items it would drop...:dance:
It would look like those little white triangle bags that currently hold binding powders only they would be called "special" powders and no tradeskill tag. No trade also so the market doesn't go out of site and so we don't see young rangers on every corner pulling it out of their quivers and offering a "good deal"

Or maybe a vial that looks like the green Animal Venom only this one would be white

cocaine GIF
and the rare
Snow Rolling GIF

more like he walked around pimp slapping. both were gm controlled in the original game. only saw them 1 time alas the screenshots are lost with time

Discussion - A named mob called Cocaine Bear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back