• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - A Drakkin Hello! (1 Viewer)

Veneshian

RedCents
110¢
Hello!
Returning player here, I've found the white whale! My wife is playing with me! Ahahaha i have been 2 boxing with her on the Mischief tlp, and more reciently been poking around in HoT with heroic characters on Povar. Hoping to try out Redguide so i can put the laptop away while we're playing. So far we are enjoying the chance to explore norath together.

Last night we had an adventure, or an expedition in futility. We have just finished the quests in Erudin Burning, and thought to try a mission. Well no problem we made it to the far reaches only to find enemies of all 93, while we could handle one, 6 proved too many, then spent 3 hours running into little hickups that caused wipes haha. 6 corpse runs later and several new upgrades from the named mobs I realized all we had to do was use the guild lobby to pull our corpses out. Haha we will have to return to Erudin Burning when we have some more power behind our punches

Hello!
Returning player here, I've found the white whale! My wife is playing with me! Ahahaha i have been 2 boxing with her on the Mischief tlp, and more reciently been poking around in HoT with heroic characters on Povar. Hoping to try out Redguide so i can put the laptop away while we're playing. So far we are enjoying the chance to explore norath together.
Gifted you a month of lvl2 to try things out! Have fun and ask lots of questions!

giphy.gif

I had a chance to try it out today, Exceeded expectations! only the log in plug to start. Only issue i ran into was there at times were dead spots on my screen near the top left, made it difficult to accept resses, party members and expended targets on the enchanter maybe 3 times.

I had a chance to try it out today, Exceeded expectations! only the log in plug to start. Only issue i ran into was there at times were dead spots on my screen near the top left, made it difficult to accept resses, party members and expended targets on the enchanter maybe 3 times.
the "dead spot" is an issue with the mq2 implementation of mq2nav. you can /plugin mq2nav unload then reload it with a /plugin mq2nav load
it is the /nav ui window "ghosting". this issue is fixed in the "Next" version of MacroQuest

IRL - A Drakkin Hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back