• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 6 box on FV (lvl 81) hoping to be 85 mid-end day. Gear options? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,314¢
Hi All,

I'm loving these darn CWTN plugins (if you are not using them, and you can manage to get them *do it*)

To the question:

Currently running sk, mag, shm, nec, enc, and bst. Geared the SK to almost full terror infused and lvl 80-85 (non-vis) slots. Group is not having any issues at the moment blasting through content. However, I am aware that at lvl 85, once entering HoT the game starts to change... just a tad.

I am not a fan of the CoTF HA's, I really really wished I liked doing them but I can't build the mental fortitude to get them done. Do I have any other options here outside of HA's to gear my toons for 100? the baz seems pretty empty for T1 HoT gear (was banking on that haha).

Anyone have suggestions?

could do rain of fear t1 armor, its for level 93, so just go bang out some levels in voa or hot

• Tier 1: Group drop (Fear Touched item) -OR- Raid drop. Combine this by itself in a Rust-Tinged Box of Fear (the box isn't consumed, and can be used unlimited times), which results in your fully made Tier 1 armor piece.

TBM gear can buy currency in baz no need to farm it. The armor is cheep then you buy augs that give the armor its stats. Good part is when you need to upgrade the aug you can sell the old one back to the vendor.

Now you do need to do the first couple of missions to get access to the vendor but good news is the instance does set the level of the mobs based on the highest level toon.

TBM Gear goes from 75 to 105.

I took a hroup thru HOT recently and knocked out all the hunter achievements. If your in no real rush, it can be kinda fun to go thru and see all the older zones. Plus hitting all the named will fill up most of you gear slots.
Then you can sell of all the vendor trash and probably have enough to get a set of castaway for your tank at least.

TBM gear can buy currency in baz no need to farm it. The armor is cheep then you buy augs that give the armor its stats. Good part is when you need to upgrade the aug you can sell the old one back to the vendor.

Now you do need to do the first couple of missions to get access to the vendor but good news is the instance does set the level of the mobs based on the highest level toon.

TBM Gear goes from 75 to 105.
I did the initial flagging. So at the moment i do have access to these HA's, is this the part where i need to do each one 6 times? and then the vendor will be unlocked?

I did the initial flagging. So at the moment i do have access to these HA's, is this the part where i need to do each one 6 times? and then the vendor will be unlocked?
There is one vendor in Plane of Tranquility that is unlocked by default I believe. The other vendor is in Plane of Health, that one requires you to beat the in defense of health mission to unlock all of the items and augs on it.

The Armor vendor in PoT Lyndalin Delwadamain does not require an unlock the aug vendor unlocks once you beat In the Defense of Health.
Montelio Danhowe for armor augs and Shirlell Isnamgam for weapon augs, They are both in PoH.

There are two other vendors that unlock one for Armor and One for Augs that unlock for faction by killing trash in the raid zone.

The Armor vendor in PoT Lyndalin Delwadamain does not require an unlock the aug vendor unlocks once you beat In the Defense of Health.
Montelio Danhowe for armor augs and Shirlell Isnamgam for weapon augs, They are both in PoH.

There are two other vendors that unlock one for Armor and One for Augs that unlock for faction by killing trash in the raid zone.
Just tried the Defense of Health HA and got absolutely dumped on. Seems like the scaling might be a little off... OR it's my tank... *probably my tank* haha

Question - 6 box on FV (lvl 81) hoping to be 85 mid-end day. Gear options?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back