• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - ....? (1 Viewer)

I never learned how to swear in any other languages. :(

Here are some offences in bulgarian

На майка ти путката- Na maika ti putkata- Your mumms pussy

To bladee

Здрасти тавариш
Damn it my russian isnt very good...
P.S I am bulgarian !
Досвиданя

Lets keep that language outta forums, even as example, shall we? :)

And well, I understand what you are saying in russian, so its no that bad :D

Блина... задолбали бампить старые топики! :(

Something about old topics =(

Russisch is niet de enige taal om gebruiken Cyrillische...
Vit niet, Ik bedoelde dat het duidelijk is dat ik Russisch ben aangezien ik Rus spreek. Het was niet over de taal.
I hope I got grammar right there..

Last edited:
This is MY thread, so let's keep it English. I'm an intolerent bitch, get over it.

Last edited:
Gen.PNG

حزينة وجميلة عندما كنت لا تعرف حتى لغة واحدة.

Last edited:
حزينة وجميلة عندما كنت لا تعرف حتى لغة واحدة.

....I just got owned

And for everybody too lazy to figure out what he said: Pretty sad when you do not even know one language.

....I just got owned

And for everybody too lazy to figure out what he said: Pretty sad when you do not even know one language.

We still love you though ^_^

How did you figure out the Arabic?

I didn't realize Google translate handled Arabic now.

It should be "Pretty sad when you don't even know one language WELL" =/

Guess Google has a little bit to go.

It's sad when your arabic is better than mine and I've been living in Egypt for over 6+ months now! :P

Easy, it's in the not-so-visited "Ye Old Internet Forum". WoW and EQ have been moving rather well lately.

Easy, it's in the not-so-visited "Ye Old Internet Forum". WoW and EQ have been moving rather well lately.

Yea, I took a look over at the WoW forums, some nice exploits and whatnot are there now. Good to see stuff like that still coming out :)

But there are only 5unread posts since I visited last night :S

This thread isn't even mid page......what happened to this site? It used to be so awesome, or atleast redguides was.....

And I just noticed that my expiration date for my pass to everything on here ends...

08-22-2009

Only 10 days! Haha, felt like it would never come when I first got it :)

Since we happen to have peeps coming back, make sure to stay tuned for some incoming updates.

Redguides isn't dead yet.

Why hello there.

Why 'ello!

Omg,

It's the little General...

Yes yes, it's me :)

HULLO EVERYONE.

: ))))

Hi Devlin :D

Hey you guys I havent seen in over a year!

Hey yet another person I havn't seen in fucking forever!

Since we happen to have peeps coming back, make sure to stay tuned for some incoming updates.

Redguides isn't dead yet.

I know it's been said a few times but in the past, but keep the faith, if nothing else check back once a week to see any nice announcements.

I'll make sure to be checking bag more often now :)

Dude we have nowhere else to be... Im here and im staying =)

- decker

Hey Decker! It's been a fucking long time since I've talked to anybody here. Guess thats what happens when I stop playing WoW!

For anybody who cares(guessing it's nobody), I've been on other forums, mostly www.chilledtimes.com It's awesome :) If anybody wants to know my name on there just PM me.

Serious - ....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back