• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - 2021 Labor Day Bonus XP (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,853¢
Pronouns
He/Him

May we be candid? We appreciate you. We really do.

For all the hard work you've put in—and in celebration of the upcoming Labor Day Weekend—we're crankin' experience gains up to 11! From September 3, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. PDT to September 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, you can enjoy 100% experience. That's right, you can "labor" in game to your heart's content!

Adventure on!

Time to do those CoV and ToV missions and achievements on your boxes..... you can pop from 110 to 115 in a few hours now.

I was really hoping for namer Increase :( So much Hunters to do.

Namers..... been there, done that, got the t-shirt! Now I want to grind out the last few levels on bots/alts that only exist to buff my ass or forage.

Namers..... been there, done that, got the t-shirt! Now I want to grind out the last few levels on bots/alts that only exist to buff my ass or forage.
Like every single hunter from every single expansion? I have like 8 or 9 boxes with hunters from COTF and up. I was going for all expansions!

Like every single hunter from every single expansion? I have like 8 or 9 boxes with hunters from COTF and up. I was going for all expansions!

oh, good point … no, I refuse to go to those lengths lol … are there even rewards?

Past Labor Days have been the same, so I wasn't expecting named mobs to be more frequent with this one. I am appreciative of the exp though. Time to grind!

News - 2021 Labor Day Bonus XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back