• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Trade / Skill ScribeTSBooks.mac 2022-01-03

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Nav
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Will navigate around POK and purchase tradeskill books and then scribe them for you.
Doesn't check if you can afford them. So bring your plat.
This is meant as a direct replacement for scribe_ts.mac by Trapper but the user removed the resource and didn't want it posted, so I wrote one from scratch to replace it.

Since I was writing this from scratch I figured I'd make it a point to try to get this one to move quite a bit faster than the last, and I certainly achieved that. You'll find that even though it doesn't currently support automatically skipping items you've already scribed, it checks already scribed tradeskill books really fast and I have tried to make the buying process as quick as I could. Additionally I try to scribe all the books after each vendor, and I'm pretty sure I nailed doing that really quick as well.
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Fix issue with item names, add Brell's Rest and Sunrise Hills NPC's and books. 1 misplaced POK book.

Added Sunrise Hills - Garik Nogflop --Garik's Secrets of Bag Expansion --The Articles on...

Latest reviews

awesome work Chat, helped me out a lot starting TS stuff!
Thank you so much! This saved me hours of work finding these books and grabbing them on my toons.