• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2War

Combat Assist MQ2War 2021-05-29

Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest2 from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
Live, TLP, Test Server

2019 ESA Winner
Be sure to scroll down for additional information on the plugin.
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guys build.

MQ2 War!

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW!

An example of your map when in pullertank mode
Blue circle is my /war Radius (the radius from which I will pull mobs)
Green circle is the range of my pull item (my bow in this case)
Red circle is the group's camp
These circles will get "set" on your map when you set your camp and they will stay in place when you run (as you can see by second image)

1576361574201.png

Tank is the top green arrow - "out of camp" because I'm pulling, but you can still see the stationary "camp"
1576361682307.png

MQ2War UI Settings Window as of Jan 01 2021
1609598705920.png

1605140986858.png
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 12 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Latest updates

1. 5/10/2021

- Turns out MQ2War never checked downtime clickies, or aura in between pulls in a pulling mode...
  2. 04/13/2021

- Adjusted Aura check. -- this fixes potential issue if your emu has "old" spell...
  3. 03/08/2021

- Will no longer complain about your epic 1.5/2.0 as we do not use it anyhow.

Latest reviews

AMAZING
Does really well. Typically play my tank myself but it's great to turn things on while watching some netflix on the other screen and stuck at a boring camp for a named!
This is exactly what I came here for
Super awesome plungin!
This is a great mac that makes it so easy to setup and box. If you have a war you should be running this
I picked this one up for my second group so I could spend more time on some of my DPS classes - great plugin. Handles it's business right out of the box - just keep him fed with tomes as he takes care of the rest. Another 5 star from me.
Yasssssssssssss
Great for group and raid.
I like it ) Awsome job
does everything I need.. Excellent plugin..