- Other Authors
- Knightly, Timplo, riddlerr, eqmule, ChatWithThisName
- Included in Very Vanilla
- Included! No need to download.
MQ2MyButtons adds an extra row of buttons which you can assign any command you like. It's especially useful for long commands.
|/mybuttons [on|off|reload|reloadcolors|show|#|help]||Controls the plugin with fairly self-explanatory options, # will use the button specified.|
- Upon loading the plugin, an MQ2MyButtons.ini file will be created in your
Releasefolder. Edit the file to add new buttons
[UISettings] WindowTitle=MQ2 MyButton Window Locked=0 Fades=0 Delay=0 Duration=500 Alpha=255 FadeToAlpha=255 BGType=1 BGTint.alpha=255 BGTint.red=255 BGTint.green=255 BGTint.blue=255 ShowWindow=1 [Location] Top=594 Bottom=646 Left=6 Right=519 [Button1] Label=Help Command=/mybuttons help Red=255 Green=255 Blue=153 [Button2] Label=Kiss Command=/mac kissassist Red=207 Green=6 Blue=16
|MyButtons||MyButtons||Holds the MyButtons datatype which is much more interesting|
- If you don't see the buttons window, it's likely behind another window.
- If you have a MQ2MYButtons.ini file from 2018 or earlier, you need to delete it. Reload the plugin to generate a new one.
/plugin mq2mybuttons unloadthen
- Source Repository
- [git] Automation options?