• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Grind

Quest / Event MQ2Grind 2414

Other Authors
hytiek
Software Requirements
MQ2Dannet (mandatory)
MQ2Nav (mandatory)
MQ2GroupInfo (optional)
MQ2AutoAccept (optional, helps with brute force adding group members to shared task)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

Wiki Manual

2020 ESA Winner

INTRO / INFO:
  • This automates the group farming of XP within an instance for privacy while you are monitoring
  • This does not automate the completion of a group mission
  • Currently supports
    • 1704467522727.png
  • The 'driver' of the plugin, should be a tank type (PAL, SHD, WAR), you could /grind waiver otherwise
  • You must edit MQ2Grind.ini (/grind ui)
Mentions:
Redbot: Thank you for this incredible community, I love being a part of it!
MQ developers: Thank you guys for the coding help and hand slaps when I did something wrong!
Testing team: Thank you all for all the deaths you've encountered, all the level gains, and AA's that are now behind you. Thank you for the incredible way that you play the game which allowed us to figure out how to make this plugin better.
MaxD for the first view of instance flipping, thank you man!
  • 1635139894826.png
    1635139894826.png
    390.6 KB · Views: 246
Author
hytiek
First release
Last update
Rating
4.97 star(s) 74 ratings

More resources from hytiek

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Now accepting payment via Stripe

Don't have or like PayPal? Now you can use your favorite piece of plastic via Stripe. The...
  2. Corrected the recycle of instance when EQ doesn't spin up in time and early resume for EoK: GaF

3/13/2024 -- Fixed - Recycling instance after a DZ instance failed to spin up in time - Enabled...
  3. Fix applied for Tanks on Strike

3/5/2024 -- Fixed - Resolved the issue where tank would have xtarget and not engage Added -...

Latest reviews

Awesome plugin, great for multitasking RL & watching it grind away the AAs
Can't say enough good things about this plugin. The dev is also very responsive. Thank you for this life changing plugin.
Amazing resource with continuous improvements from Hytiek. He is also very receptive to feedback. Highly recommend if you’re in era!
Hytiek spends a lot of time delivering the best user experience possible.

Grind is a "no-brainer". I use it for catching up toons, makes my life much easier; yours too!
Works flawlessly and is a huge time saver. Would recommend to everyone with 6+ chars.
incredibly easy to use, whenever im doing any research/management stuff i can just throw this on immediately - no more afk'ing in the guild hall
Superb! Easy to use, straight out of the gate, and runs flawlessly.
Great Plugin, A+, a must have.
I love this. My toons can work while I work.
great product
Back