• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event MQ2Grind 2021-10-20

Software Requirements
MQ2Dannet (mandatory)
MQ2Nav (mandatory)
MQ2AutoAccept (optional, helps with brute force adding group members to shared task)
Server Type
Live, Test Server

2020 ESA Winner
INTRO / INFO:
  • This automates the group farming of XP within an instance for privacy while you are monitoring
  • This does not automate the completion of a group mission
  • Currently supports
    • 1634355386627.png
  • The 'driver' of the plugin, should be a tank type (PAL, SHD, WAR), you could /grind waiver otherwise
  • You want to edit MQ2Grind.ini
Mentions:
Redbot: Thank you for this incredible community, I love being a part of it!
MQ2 authors: Thank you guys for the coding help and hand slaps when I did something wrong!
Testing team: Thank you all for all the deaths you've encountered, all the level gains, and AA's that are now behind you. Thank you for the incredible way that you play the game which allowed us to figure out how to make this plugin better.
MaxD for the first view of instance flipping, thank you man!
Author
hytiek
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 30 ratings

More resources from hytiek

Latest updates

1. Fix for Goblins and Fools and Icebound Avatar instances

10/18/2021 --- Resolved defects (MQNext build only) - Fixed the bad targeting of Praetor...
  2. Added Goblins and Fools instance support

10/13/2021 --- Enhancements (MQNext build only) - Added Goblins and Fools (EoK) instance support...
  3. 3 issues resolved: 1 x crash, 1 x spam, 1 x oopsie (MQNext build only)

10/04/2021 (available with build 258) --- Resolved defects (MQNext build only) - Fixed a plugin...

Latest reviews

I was sceptical at first and this has turned out to be worth every penny.

I run with an unusual box setup (NEC|SHD|CLR) and three mercs (I may fire up my three berker boxes and run CWTN's great plugin that I helped beta two years ago and fill them in),
and while I made quite a few Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard (PEBCAK) mistakes, I was finally able to get it running with KissAssist for my Necro and CWTN's plugins for the
Shadow Knight and Cleric.
For the last two days, I've been running GMM on grind and have gotten about 1000 AAs for my 111 Nec and 110 Cleric and Shadow. This rate of AAs beat any week of farming AA in Ethemere camps
or the Beach in Morell's Castle back in the day (2+ years ago).

I only started trying the Goblins and Fools grind this evening, and though it had a few hiccups, it's running faster than GMM (obviously) and giving better regular XP to my 111 but worse AA than GMM
(GMM I got 1 AA per kill, here in Goblins and Fools I'm getting about 10AA total for the run but <2% Regular XP at a faster run time + loot).

111 SK: 5.452% Level XP end of run 111 NEC: 93.859% Level XP end of run 111 CLR: 23 AA at end of run
111 SK: 7.282% Level XP end of run 111 NEC: 96.148% Level XP end of run 111 CLR: 33 AA at end of run
111 SK: 8.732% Level XP end of run 111 NEC: 97.960% Level XP end of run 111 CLR: 42 AA at end of run

I can't wait to try higher level grinds with better AA / gear / levels!
Everyone has to get this! Takes the grind and makes it enjoyable, like watching TV!

One word: AWESOME!!
OUTSTANDING!!!!! 5+ stars

worth more than $50!!!!
Once you get it up and running this is fantastic (even adhoc and not knowing what I was doing still made some good AA). Hytiek is a good dude and was helpful in answering my dumb questions.
very worth, tbh worth more than 50/year, cant wait to see how far this goes!
Love this plugin! EXP goes so fast!
Outstand service! Plugin is phenominal and takes all the guesswork out with a simple to edit ini file and helpful commends in the MQ2 windows. Set it and watch the EXP flow!! Thanks Hytiek!!
By far one of the best Plugins so far. Reached out to hytiek for some questions and took care it right away also got some help from Morisato GREAT WORK
Great plugin. Easy way to grind AA's and those last levels on a new toon.
I was hesitant at first after seeing some of the posts mentioning all of the configs needed. I was pleasantly surprised after the purchase to find it not as scary or as difficult as the posts made it seem. Absolutely worth it. Hytiek - well done! and thanks for the personal support when needed!!