• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Cleric

Combat Assist MQ2Cleric 2021-09-16

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest2 from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server

2020 ESA Winner
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guy's build.
MQ2Cleric2.png

MQ2Cleric Window as of Jan 01 2021
1609599284115.png
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 19 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Latest updates

1. 9/14/2021

- Fixed an unreported issue that could occur in an assisting mode with alliance not firing...
  2. 08/13/2021

- Will now battle frenzy in burns if usenuke is on or in battlmode with usemelee turned on...
  3. 7/21/2021

- Fixed a TriggerSpell issue that would cause issue with "Channeled Mark" series. -...

Latest reviews

Another great CWTN plugin. Thanks to CWTN and Sic. I love how you don't have to mess with config files. It just works out of the box!
Thank you
ChatWithThisName
ChatWithThisName
You're welcome!
What there isnt a button to add 5 more stars? This Add on is worth its weight in gold! What are you waiting for?
Wow load it and AUTO does rest will get rest plugins soon this way roll.
Foggetabouidit...I love my clerics before...now i FRAKKING love them. It is that good
Does an absolutely awesome job!
Much more responsive, best way to go from zero to 100 with your crew. Raid's really well to.....
Awesome! get this and I promise you will be amazed! My favorite hands down....
My boxed cleric is no longer just heal bot. Great job!
Great program