• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility Max all Spell Skills 1.3.2

Software Requirements
none
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
Just a little mac I wrote for fun.

Will auto mem spells and cast till your maxed in all spell skills. Will not use Damaging spells (this will most likely cause issues with evocation and wiz / mages). Ill try and figure something out for evo.

It will self target you if needed.

It will destroy all NON stackable items it makes and keep stackable. (DON'T pick anything up you want to keep either!!)

It does add some randomness in cast delay, to avoid faster than humanly possible casting speeds :)

1644417160356.png

NOTE** It is suggested to go to the 1-25 low level spell vender and just buy all the low inexpensive spells for the mac to choose from.
License Name
GPL
Author
Aipoc76
First release
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Aipoc76

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Take this Skill and Shove it, I ain't workin here no more.

Request by Turaj Steelfist You can now set the skill level you wish to exit a skillup at. type...
  2. Those Animals! Blood Sacrifices for all.

Thanks StinkyPete for the catch on animals. Now ignore target type animals. Also will sit if you...
  3. 2 specs FTW

You can now specify what 2 primary specializations you wish to train first for your Specialize...

Latest reviews

happen to have bard in the works at all? a cats screech is not very appealing so i am told. my singing and everything sucks lol
works great
Thank you for saving me thousands of button presses per spell casting class while attempting to max my spell skills. Works with no issues!
BE WARNED! This macro will also destroy anything you have on your cursor when it is running. So if you pickup an item in inventory and the macro is executing, it will destroy what you have picked up.

That being said, it is a great macro for leveling spell skills.
Aipoc76
Aipoc76
Thanks for the review. the overview dies say it destroys everything non stackable. Guess i should also add dont pick up stuff.. sorry if you destroyed something on accident.
One of the more macros that process a simple but tedious task and does it with such flare and precision. Amazing!
Great macro! Power leveling a group containing shaman, makes it so easy for him to sit there and level all the skills auto while focusing on other stuff
Works fine. Thanks !!!
Back