• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
XGen Bridge - a GUI for XGen

Utility XGen Bridge - a GUI for XGen 1.85.6.2

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
icons.lua (now included written by Coldblooded).
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
This GUI works in conjunction with XGen Macros. It has mouseover (RIght CLick) popus, a Travel to zone section (uses ezfind), Group role assignment , merc actions, DPS and Healer sections, and other comforts.. Custom class tabs are being added. and other features.

Here's some pics for your viewing.

The package contains icons.Lua it is located here. icons.lua if you wish to read on what that resource is.

This is pretty much my first Lua program ever. The code may or may not be up to some of your alls standards, but its a learning process! I am having a good time doing it mostly when im not smashing my face into my desk.

mouseover popus ______________________________________________Tanking Tab (Pally Shown)
1656353801476.png
1656486054527.png

Healing tab (Druid Shown) _______________________________________ Ability to choose your NPC's to kill.
1656353830354.png
1656593709021.png

Personal Travel agency. With Search. ____________________________See spells and abilities. byos Updates soon!
1656486823251.png
1656594107965.png

And MUCH MUCH more. This is still a Work in Progress, so there will be updates! Some (New Features ON BETA ATM).
Source Repository
https://gitlab.com/Aipoc76/XGen-Bridge
[git] Automation options?
Yes
Author
Aipoc76
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. correct spawns.lua file included

Last update i accidentally included a wrong file. This corrects that.
  2. Bst access to Nuker / Dot Tab

Just added Beastlord to nuker / dots tab. No im not playing, this was a request that got to...
  3. Red Wall

Fixes for ImGui Red wall of text.

Latest reviews

This is great the Dev who made this xgen is the best really helpful i just started playing again and hard to find groups. this made everything perfect
Got it working with some help from Aipoc76 as I had things in the wrong folders - but now everything runs smooth and it's a great program!
Back