• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Gearly - A Gear Management Tool 1.23

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
Dannet
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
Gearly is an equipment management tool for you and all your boxes.

No longer will you need to search each character to find a gear improvement on one of your toons.

Gearly will display your equipped items and equipped items of all characters connected to DanNet.

You can Auto Filter to any character that can equip the current item you're inspecting. Remove almost all active thought when deciding who should get the new loot.

You can choose any item stat you wish to display.

Additional aug support is planned. It currently will not show augs in each piece. However, you can Right Click any slot and all toons will link you that slot.

Inspecting an Aug with AutoFilter checked will display all toons who can use the aug and what slots it fits in. It will not currently check if they already have the aug.

Example gifs attached.

Please see the Instructions page and provide feedback here.

Thank you to my alpha testers any everyone who assisted with code through examples and questions.

Gearly1.png

Gearly2.png
Gearly3.png
  • Gearly4.gif
    Gearly4.gif
    49.7 MB · Views: 73
Author
Lemons
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Lemons

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Fixed crash and slot mismatch

Fixed string overflow crash if using a lot of observers. Slot mismatching/error fixed Thanks...
  2. Minor fixes

Handles a couple of crashes Now supports dannet fullnames Still does not support custom UIs
  3. Fixed folder nesting

Folder structure fixed

Latest reviews

I love this. It has made my life 100% better. Thank you so much.
Awesome addition to the luas I use. I love being able to compare gear across my toons so I can plan out what upgrades they still need.
This makes checking and assigning items a breeze. I am so excited to have this.
Best LUA so far for me! Hands down easy to use and useful!
Back