• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Farm.mac

Unmaintained Farm.mac 1.21

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
[Plugins]
MQ2Nav
MQ2Melee
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2018 ESA Winner
I was asked about releasing this. So here we have it.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|Farm.mac by Chatwiththisname
|v1.01 ~ Initial release 3/8/2018
|
|Usage: /mac Farm radius target ~~ /mac farm 500 pyrilen
| /mac farm radius ~~ /mac farm 1000
|
|
|Purpose: Will kill and move anything forever in a radius
| near you. It -WILL- navigate the entire zone.
| IE: Used in RSS I started at entrance, come back
| an hour later and I was doing the raid mobs.
|
| If you provide it a target's partial/full name it will
| only hunt down those creatures. But it will react to adds.
|
| /ignorethis to ignore your current target only.
| /ignorethese to ignore all spawns with your targets full name.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Not intended to be left unattended because it WILL attack another players mobs/run into their camp and start banging on their kills. You've been warned.

I've used it with properly setup holyshits/downshits to level my bard and farm materials at the same time :)

HealAt is when you want to consider yourself/group members low on health. HealTill is what you want to wait for it to be once you've started resting before trying to get a new target. MedEndAt/Till - Applies to endurance, MedAt/Till applies to mana.

Setting UseEQBC to TRUE will make it tell group members to sit down when they are low on health/mana/end.
It's also supposed to get your boxes on your EQBC to assist you with mobs, but I haven't tried very hard to make that work correctly. For now, it'll make sure they are following and sometimes they'll help you. Lol.

Enjoy.
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
4.60 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Bug fixes

Was an issue with new PullAbility setup and PullAbilityRange being read when there was no...
  2. Farm.mac get it's face-lift transferred to RG 3.0

Farm.mac beta test of the latest upgrades are now getting posted to the RG 3.0 Since I posted...

Latest reviews

Amazing macro, use this one all the time for farming TS materials. Can take a bit of TLC to set it up correctly including some tweaks to MQ2Nav settings.
Abfab! Great for farming Epic bits...:) Wonderful, than you.
Works great for what I needed. Will be incorporating this into various farming needs. A lifesaver for time where I was doing this kind of thing manually in the past. I can concentrate on other toons while I have one or more running this.
great
Fantastic! Helps with those annoying epic 1.0 time sinks. I might actually tradeskill now!
Is there a way to use a ranger's auto fire skill in lieu of melee/casting?
Great macro though.
It doesn't work. It is stuck in an endless mana/hp-check.
I love this macro. It has been amazing getting my team setup and farming mats for trade skills!
Worked fine for me, took me a minute to get it, but make sure to read the commands, they are useful
This works great
Back