• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Medicman

  1. Medicman

    Problem - Error Crashing Windows (EQ Only)

    It was mistaken. Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken! :angel: I have done a lot of things that were suggested to me and what what finally fixed the issue was I deleted everything NVIDIA from the control panel and then I downloaded a fresh NVIDIA Driver and I did a manual install and...
  2. Medicman

    Problem - Error Crashing Windows (EQ Only)

    First let me apologize for being old, blind, busted, and old, blind, and busted. It has done it again 3 times in the short time we have been talking. This time I closed out all the windows and didn't reboot my PC. Then after hitting "PLAY EVERQUEST" on the server select screen ...it crashes...
  3. Medicman

    Problem - Error Crashing Windows (EQ Only)

    As I said before, I was not and have not been using RedGuides or Refetch ...mainly because I got back into playing again just after a major update. So, Goodle AI says the following " AI Overview An error message containing relistFailed typically points to a software or graphics pipeline...
  4. Medicman

    Problem - Error Crashing Windows (EQ Only)

    Also: EQ is in Windowed Mode EQ resolution is 3840 x 2160 Desktop resolution is also 3840 x 2160 60hz I don't know how to change the refresh rate in game FYI my GPU is the GeForce RTX 5090
  5. Medicman

    Problem - Error Crashing Windows (EQ Only)

    Doing ok. Just had my SI Joint Nerves burned at a ripe old temperature of 800 degrees Farenheit. Other than that doing ok. How have you been doing? Definitely relistFailed
  6. Medicman

    Problem - Error Crashing Windows (EQ Only)

    I am not using RedGuides or I am using RedGuides, the same thing happens. It only happens when I am playing Everquest when this happens. I am sitting there playing EQ. multiple toons, and one or more of my screens freeze. Then my fan speed on my GPU speeds up to maximum and then both...
  7. Medicman

    💾Software redfetch

    Thank you Sic ...it's that I never knew this existed. Will give it a try.
  8. Medicman

    💾Software redfetch

    Is this someting that is still used and what is the benefit of using it, if anything?
  9. Medicman

    IRL - March 2026 EverQuest Patch (Live: 11 Test: 3 & 16)

    I hope you're wrong. This is the longest I can remember waiting for the laucher to be fixed/updated.
  10. Medicman

    Discussion - Do you think parsing matters?

    I second that sentiment. These guys are quality coders and we are lucky to have them around.
  11. Medicman

    Discussion - Do you think parsing matters?

    I use parsing to see which of my toons are getting the most bang for the buck. For example, I thought for sure that my Mage would out DPS my SK, but she does not. I am sure it has a lot to do with the SK having better gear, better augs, better weapons, and the SK is maxed out in AA's and the...
  12. Medicman

    Guide - Easy TS FARM for levling smithing, tailoring and JC to 300 for SOR Mask upgrades!

    What exactly do you mean? How does Overseer help you farm for TS items ...I think I know what you mean but, I have never selected that reward. You are talking about the reward that gives you items instead of AA's and Experience ....correct?
  13. Medicman

    RedGuides Launcher

    I am hanging in there SiC thank you for asking. I thought I was putting this question in the right area. I noticed that this started happening after I updated my ExpressVPN to the latest version. Could, simply running a VPN, cause this particular issue. I closed everything out, rebooted my...
  14. Medicman

    RedGuides Launcher

    I have been getting this error message when loading launcher but I have never seen it before. Any suggestions? "Please exit out of the alternate EQBCS for an update: G:\Macroquest\3meh6fqs.exe" Thanks in advance for your input. Medic
Back
Top
Cart