• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zone into Bloodfalls (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
How exactly do you zone into Bloodfalls? It says that there is a crystal near the entrance in Castle Mistmoore but I dont see anything in there. Does anybody have a screenshot of the map or a loc for this "crystal" by chance?

How exactly do you zone into Bloodfalls? It says that there is a crystal near the entrance in Castle Mistmoore but I dont see anything in there. Does anybody have a screenshot of the map or a loc for this "crystal" by chance?
you have to go to mistmoore, then there is a little elevator up, and then you click on the purple gem

gotta up up this tower
1639447291465.png

bit of a whipping to get there with a group...eh?
There's a guild clicky that takes you right to Mistmoore. It's a pain to get though, and most likely expensive.
You need to collect the five teleport items from Feir'Dal Heritage crates (Feir'Dal Art Collector quest) to get the Castle of Mistmoore Throne that has the clicky.

There's a guild clicky that takes you right to Mistmoore. It's a pain to get though, and most likely expensive.
You need to collect the five teleport items from Feir'Dal Heritage crates (Feir'Dal Art Collector quest) to get the Castle of Mistmoore Throne that has the clicky.

You know, if I was cynical, (and I am) I would say DBG did it like that on purpose to give people extra motivation to buy more heritage crates. lol :shrug:

once in Castle I use a hotkey:
I use drop lev key then
/dgga /nav locyxz -243 358 -155

that takes my group to the lift at the crystal.
@kaen01 had some cleverness > HERE <

which goes in your easyfind's zoneconnections.yaml in your release->resources->EasyFind file

keep in mind:
a. yaml is whitespace and tab/spaces sensitive. if you slap in some tabs, it won't work. if you are an extra/missing space, it won't work.
b. this file gets replaced when you patch

YAML:
    mistmoore:
        -   type: ZoneConnection
            switch: 2
            targetZone: bloodfalls

Question - Zone into Bloodfalls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back