• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ZOMG, Ultimate FREE power-levelling NO BOTS NEEDED (1 Viewer)

Skeptic

RedCents
ZOMG, you need to move this post to the WoW forums and give me free access right away!

Like, all you need is small children...but old enough to play.

It takes about 10-15 min to show them which buttons to push.

If they're your OWN children, you can have them working ALL SUMMER LONG, weekends and holidays! You can even call in sick to school for them!

ZOINKS you don't even have to PAY them. They think grinding in a 40 man raid all day is FUN!!! Can you believe it?

Can you say EPIX!!!!

This is sooo totally awesome. I bet I could get like a dozen machines and buy me some little Phillipino kids...no wait...INDIAN kids. They run all the Tech Support..they can FIX the computers if they break...

They won't be free of course, I could pay them like 50c/hour and I could even sell the Gold and 60th level characters....

Whaddaya think? Good enough to get access? Hell with that, I'll carry out my evil plans and buy redguides.com, kick you all out and have it for my own MUAAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAHAAAA~!!!!!

do you have nothing better to do skeptic than force me to move posts all day long?...i will get you back ya know...i just haven't figured out how yet...

Forces Children into Warcraft Labor Camps

"Hey, son!"

"What?"

"Come play my character for a minute."

"Aaawww..."

"It's just for a few minutes. C'mon. I'm in the queue for AV and I don't want to go AFK. Don't forget to pick up the loot."

20 min later...

"DUDE! Every time I come back and you're on a corpse run!"

"I can't help it, I got ganked!"

"GANKED?!? You're playing a 60 Hunter, you should be DOING the ganking, not GETTING ganked!"

"But..."

"No 'buts' son. L2P.."

Skeptic said:
"Hey, son!"

"What?"

"Come play my character for a minute."

"Aaawww..."

"It's just for a few minutes. C'mon. I'm in the queue for AV and I don't want to go AFK. Don't forget to pick up the loot."

20 min later...

"DUDE! Every time I come back and you're on a corpse run!"

"I can't help it, I got ganked!"

"GANKED?!? You're playing a 60 Hunter, you should be DOING the ganking, not GETTING ganked!"

"But..."

"No 'buts' son. L2P.."

that made me rifk so hard irl.. i actually got told off!
(im in the school library)

I had a second chance to embarrass my son at LaserQuest.

His little buddy had a birthday there. Again, I won both rounds and loudly pronounced to the entire establishment:

"I PWNED U NOOBZ!!!"

just wait till your son finally beats you and then proceeds to place undergarments on his head, pencils in his nose, and yell..."I PWNED DAT NOOB OLGUY"

Well....he already puts his baseball cup on his little brother's head...

"OXYGEN! OXYGEN!" - Big brother

"Waaahhh mmaaa maaa!!" - Little brother

lol :P skeptic, i do find your posts funny and all but as for yet i havn't seen one that isn't either a) a joke b) sarcastic or c) normal :P do you sit at home whilst watching your son play your character writing down little notes you can post in redguides? or does it just come naturally?

Whaddaya want? A rant?

If you want to see me rant go to planetside.com forums and do a necro search for MaximGatling. Or you can just Google MaximGatling and see people bitching about me in 5 different languages.
(all true!)

Truth is, I'm bored at work. I guess I wouldn't be so bored if I actually did some. (Work that is...).

???

I don't work for AOL....

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

I don't even get paid to mod the WoW forum...

It's completely incidental that I annoy people on the 'Net during a time period in which someone is paying me to do something completely non-'Net related.

i agree ^...millions of ppl Are bored at work and require metal help (im 1 of them)...thats why they sit around , and type just stupid/random things into forums and posts....=P

Skeptic said:
ZOMG, you need to move this post to the WoW forums and give me free access right away!

If they're your OWN children, you can have them working ALL SUMMER LONG, weekends and holidays! You can even call in sick to school for them!

ZOINKS you don't even have to PAY them. They think grinding in a 40 man raid all day is FUN!!! Can you believe it?

Can you say EPIX!!!!

This is sooo totally awesome. I bet I could get like a dozen machines and buy me some little Phillipino kids...no wait...INDIAN kids. They run all the Tech Support..they can FIX the computers if they break...

They won't be free of course, I could pay them like 50c/hour and I could even sell the Gold and 60th level characters....

Whaddaya think? Good enough to get access? Hell with that, I'll carry out my evil plans and buy redguides.com, kick you all out and have it for my own MUAAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAHAAAA~!!!!!
Can u get me 2 lvl 5 times from 21 and gain me 20mor gold?

:)
Skeptic said:

Can you say EPIX!!!!

Can u get me 2 lvl 5 times from 21 and gain me 20mor gold?

What? Isn't that just what the Chinese companies do, except they use adults instead of children and Chinese instead of Indian?

Sorry dude it's already been done therefore you get no free access, ahhahhah lol :cool:

Jesus christ....

If you're not serious, ignore this post.

If you are, you're not a subscriber. This is not a subscriber forum. You will not get any information here. Now, I'll be nice and tell you that most of the free powerleveling bots for WoW and detectable and will probably get you banned.

ZOMG, Ultimate FREE power-levelling NO BOTS NEEDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back