• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zlandicar (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, I've just killed Zlandicar and Watcher Scots will let me enter the cave again, even if the quest isn't refreshed. Is it a bug ? You can't kill him twice in a row can you ?

did you open the chest ? only then do you receive a lockout

Off course i did. Then i left and i wanted to check the timer, but Scots let me enter again. I didn't dare to attack him again :)
It is normal that you don't kill him really, right ? At 15 or 20% hp he stops the combat and says it was for training or something like that.

Wurmdal - I've run into this where I killed Zlandi, took loot, exited and shut down mission and was able to get a new mission again and kill again and loot again. It must be a bug, and I wouldn't abuse this.

Damned :) I thought that maybe it was part of the script : you don't kill him, it's for fun, but if you return now he's serious. I've been a bit coward on this one. Thanks.

Question - Zlandicar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back