• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - zlandicar reborn - how much ac? (1 Viewer)

I run it with SK with about 8K ac and 400k hp's. I don't glyph, just shield flash at the start then pop cursed guardian or resteless mantle and let the healer do it's job. Having good dps helps a lot on this event, I'm still working on that lol. I don't get 1 rounded at the start, though and I am able to kill it before getting rats now so that helps. He does hit like a truck.

So this post has been super helpful, I have three Chara that have ToV unlocked, but hopefully soon it will be FTP.

What is the recommended DPS? I believe in the past I've ready 1mil total group DPS to take him out? Right now I generally run a healer and two DPS mercs with a SK, bard, and shaman in ToV/CoV all running kissassist. I should start farming this for currency so I can get the augs

So this post has been super helpful, I have three Chara that have ToV unlocked, but hopefully soon it will be FTP.

What is the recommended DPS? I believe in the past I've ready 1mil total group DPS to take him out? Right now I generally run a healer and two DPS mercs with a SK, bard, and shaman in ToV/CoV all running kissassist. I should start farming this for currency so I can get the augs
more is better, as far as i know, there isnt a min? just gotta kill him before your team is out of ommph. He has 225m (ish) HP, so that would be a 225 second fight. Dragon Glyph last for 300 seconds.. so id say 1m is possible..

Question - zlandicar reborn - how much ac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back