• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zerker Zerker vs Zerker Rogue (1 Viewer)

Kegans

RedCents
113¢
Starting a group 80-85 is there any benefit of having the second dps as a rogue? Group comp is SK Sham Bard Cleric Zerker Zerker/Rogue

i'd recommend rogue/ber currently due to body type changes that got made last year.

double priest is a bit heavy there - would suggest a bst over one of them, but you'll be fine any way you go

Sic - Could you expand on the body type changes comment and why that makes zero/rogue more ideal? I am returning to the game and had a similar question as the OP. When I last played the recommendation seemed to be zerk/zerk/bst as the 3 DPS behind the tank/healer/mez

Sic - Could you expand on the body type changes comment and why that makes zero/rogue more ideal? I am returning to the game and had a similar question as the OP. When I last played the recommendation seemed to be zerk/zerk/bst as the 3 DPS behind the tank/healer/mez
I'm sure Sic has a more thorough and detailed answer, but on the off chance he doesn't reply in under 30 seconds, the short version is they consolidated mob body types for resource preservation and simplicity....so there are now more humanoid (assassinate/headshot) mobs in game.

I'm sure Sic has a more thorough and detailed answer, but on the off chance he doesn't reply in under 30 seconds, the short version is they consolidated mob body types for resource preservation and simplicity....so there are now more humanoid (assassinate/headshot) mobs in game.
yep

Great answer, didn’t know that lol

Starting a group 80-85 is there any benefit of having the second dps as a rogue? Group comp is SK Sham Bard Cleric Zerker Zerker/Rogue
You can even ditch the cleric for another DPS. Maybe even go Ber, rog, rog. That would shred. Could keep the cleric and do BST, ber, rog too. Either would be great. What you have will still be very good, but it's really super heal heavy.

Question - Zerker Zerker vs Zerker Rogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back