• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zerker, Zerker vs. Zerker, Monk (1 Viewer)

RedCents
360¢
Hey guys. With a bard, beastlord, and shaman in the group, is Zerker x2 better than Zerker and Monk? I see a lot of people double stacking the Zerkers, but the monk synergy group proc seems like it was really up the group DPS. Has anyone actually run the numbers comparing Zerk x2 versus Zerk and Monk?

I want to maximize DPS (I run a lot of different combos for variety, so here I just want to focus on max DPS), so I am wondering which combo is better.

Thanks!

I run BRD, BER, MNK, ROG and they do great DPS but I dont think they come close to 3x Zerker. Just watch some of Sics vids, his burns are insane. I dont have the numbers but watching Sic's Zerkers eat through a mob in seconds pretty much convinces me the numbers are way better than my crew.

the monk helps but its a net dps loss because zerkers are just that much more dps. TBH im not even sure the beastlord is a net dps gain over a 3rd zerker unless its a well geared bst. (mine is in T3 COV) and does about half the DPS my zerkers do.

the monk helps but its a net dps loss because zerkers are just that much more dps. TBH im not even sure the beastlord is a net dps gain over a 3rd zerker unless its a well geared bst. (mine is in T3 COV) and does about half the DPS my zerkers do.

Aye but look at your Bst synergy, drop the bst and kill same mob. your zerks gain alot from bst, as does war/bard but for a all out burn group Tank, shm, bard, zerkx3 is the way to go. I run tank, shm(or cleric), bard, bst, 2x zerk for my max dps group and i drop alot of named super quick. But have and am considering dropping bst for a 3rd zerk

I run a group with tank, sham, bard and 3 zerkers and it chews through any group content easily. I’ve swapped out a zerker for a monk and lose a bit of dps but not much, it’s barely noticeable on group content.

I also run a caster group - war, cler, chanter, mage, wiz and nec. They kill slower but have no problem chewing through any group content.

My view is build a group that you like to play, most 6 player combinations can succeed in any of the group content.

I run a group with tank, sham, bard and 3 zerkers and it chews through any group content easily. I’ve swapped out a zerker for a monk and lose a bit of dps but not much, it’s barely noticeable on group content.

I also run a caster group - war, cler, chanter, mage, wiz and nec. They kill slower but have no problem chewing through any group content.

My view is build a group that you like to play, most 6 player combinations can succeed in any of the group content.
When you say "any group content" do you include current expansion missions and all their conquest achievements?

I run a shadowknight, shaman, bard, beastlord, bezerker, and monk, and I can do any group content very well except Max Echo. Like Armyboxer99 said above, I had to bring in a cleric as well for it to be completed.

Question - Zerker, Zerker vs. Zerker, Monk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back