• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Your account has been banned... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need to delete it but lock it. At this point the topic has got way overboard to every theory in the world and all it does is speculate things that people really have no clue about.

My friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who works for DBG in HR dept heard about SOE banning accounts... OMFG!!! Move on and stop posting on this damn post it's useless information at this point.

You suggested that EQmule is the only person who knew anything about this issue which is funny because I sat on skype talking to him for 3hrs or so the night I was banned on all of my accounts. He knew as little as I did about wtf was going on. One could argue that I know more than he does now since I spoke to Holly. My bans eventually got all lifted and it was all related to 2-step (for me, anyway).

My point is, the theories you're suggesting are just as crazy as some of the other theories people here are suggesting. I would agree that the thread has gotten to useless information at this point but that doesn't change the fact that one person could post 1 day from now, 3 days from now maybe even a week from now if/when the bans pick up again. Or maybe someone that posted earlier in the thread wants to come back later and post what the ultimate resolution to his support ticket was. At that point it wouldn't be useless information anymore.

Anyone that's curious in the future, maybe in 2018 when/if bans start up again will have to read through the entire thread and figure out himself who is full of shit and who isn't and what's useful information and what isn't. It's the beauty of freedom of speech anyone and everyones opinion is able to be heard regardless of how crazy it may be.

Theres a lot of theories in here, some that I know from personal experience weren't the target of this wave. All I can say for sure is it isn't related to krono circulation. It's definitely related to account information and that information changing. IP's, account names, emails, phone numbers, CC's, origin of country vs the rest of that stuff.

One could argue they saw what max was doing and decided to do a blanket ban on people with changing account information and force them to prove ownership. Seems crazy but its on par with their other crazy tactics.

Bans - Your account has been banned...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back