• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny - You have become better at Dodge! (440) (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
so today I noticed my new Paladin has become better at Dodge, He is not a Mopar fan and this is strange because his mount is a clearly a vintage Chevrolet, should it not say "You have become better at Chevy!(440)" or at least "You have become better at Coolness!(440)

ok it only has to be funny to me

As long as you type it up in a forum for others to read, entertaining yourself is not a sign of psychosis.
What about schizophrenia?
Well possibly, but they would have to exhibit other sign.
Such as?
Maybe a question and answer session... such as.. well never mind.
Playbetter

Meistro does make me think...
Fjord is a Scandinavian bay. Bay is a type of horse.
Chivvy is to repeatedly tell someone to do something.... nag them. Nag is an old horse.

So whether it is a fjord or chivvy it eventually gets back around to a horse. With that logic so well defined, Razkle you have become better at horsing around.
Convolution seems to have become my specialization.

Last edited:
But in an effort to figure his convoluted thoughts, it does make sense. The Paladins' mount is a Charger, Chargers are made by Dodge, therfore it stands to reason he got better at Dodge.

- - - Updated - - -

But what if his mount is a Mustang, or Pinto?

- - - Updated - - -

Then he'd have gotten better at Ford, but since those are Found On Road Dead, he wouldn't be using one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

But he said he used Chevrolet?

- - - Updated - - -

Then I'm not sure what he would be using as a mount. Not sure Chevy ever delt in horses (I could be wrong), so he'd have to be mounting some other beast. Unless you refer to him and his mount as one unit, a Cavalier. Then I could see his preferred upgrading.

Funny - You have become better at Dodge! (440)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back