• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Movie - You guys seen Avatar? (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Well i did and this movie report says it all:

epic-fail-avatar-plot-fail.jpg

- decker

Yeah, the plot has been done before in films like Pocahontas and Dances With Wolves, but it's still f-ing amazing!

I thought that it was more like Fern Gully than anything else ... But gotta agree with JMO, the CGI was very well done. If you are a computer geek it worth seeing it in an IMAX.

I'm sure everyone who has seen the movie realizes that the truly awesomeness of "Avatar" is not the movie itself, but what it represents as a promise about future movies (technology-wise.)

But, yes, the story is Dances With Wolves / Pocahantas / DUNE / Return of the Jedi. haha

Great movie...all the way around.

Even if the plot is redone, it was amazing.

It also made me want to marry an alien chick.

Try watching that in 3D. You'll be trying to swat away a few bugs that seems to fly into your face.

I did that exact thing during that scene. I'm sure my face was red with how embarrassed I was right after. haha

People probably thought I was on drugs.

Bleh, guess I was the only one that heard on the news about a buncha emo's going into depression because they couldn't go to Pandora.

Actually about half of emo has depression because they can't go to Pandora. Other half of emo are depressed because us human are greedy and would do anything including wiping out other races just for some rocks.

I play Fallen Earth. I once killed a lowlevel in pvp zone for stealing the copper node I was running to. Emo's can kiss my ass!

I am currently building a cryo-chamber. I still need a few supplies and a ship with a nuclear reactor so we can travel beyond light-speed and sustain the power to the cryo-chambers. If anyone wants to pitch in with a ship and a reactor Id happily add a few more cryo-pods so those who bring the rest of the equipment can go with to Pandora. By the time we get there our avatars should be full grown. No Emo's please. I don't want any blood in the pods, its far too hard to get those stains out.

I am currently building a cryo-chamber. I still need a few supplies and a ship with a nuclear reactor so we can travel beyond light-speed and sustain the power to the cryo-chambers. If anyone wants to pitch in with a ship and a reactor Id happily add a few more cryo-pods so those who bring the rest of the equipment can go with to Pandora. By the time we get there our avatars should be full grown. No Emo's please. I don't want any blood in the pods, its far too hard to get those stains out.
I'll go! :D

I read one in a newspaper on thechive I think it was, about going Time Traveling and looking for people to go with. So I figured why cant I just build a way to go to pandora.

Siddin dont forget to bring your Ice pick and an Avocado

Movie - You guys seen Avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back