• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Yet another stupid question (1 Viewer)

uketena

RedCents
50¢
does anyone have suggestion about what do about your browser poping up after you log out of a free account it can get really annoying seeing 5 tabs pop up at same time when you log out of all your accounts. The in game windows windows do not bother me as much but if there is a solution to this as well i would love to hear it (insert your jokes about paying for six accounts here);)

does anyone have suggestion about what do about your browser poping up after you log out of a free account it can get really annoying seeing 5 tabs pop up at same time when you log out of all your accounts. The in game windows windows do not bother me as much but if there is a solution to this as well i would love to hear it (insert your jokes about paying for six accounts here);)
Just unplug the machine and walk away. When you return you won’t have to worry about that annoying open browser window.

The answer is to buy a membership.
Daybreak got really upset when we had the nonagwindows plugin and, long story short, RG disabled it to keep the peace. So no, there's no way around it.

The plugin still exists, just not on RG. You could also change your default browser to something that doesn't open which would prevent that, but I don't know if it's worth it.

Question - Yet another stupid question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back