• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

YES!!! DIE $ony, DIE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Skeptic

RedCents
Check out the SWG forum:

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board?board.id=swggpdiscussion

Any of them!

They're all filled with "SOE sucks, I'm cancelling my account" threads!

Apparently, they tried to change the game engine in SWG and it's totally phukt-up! They nerfed the crap out of everything too!

DIE $ONY, you rat bastards!

PlanetSide = Great Idea, 99% crap delivered Voted #1 All-Time disappointment in the FPS community

SWG = Buggy, Boring CRAP! Another fine idea a casualty of $ony game Devs.

Skeptic said:
Check out the SWG forum:

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board?board.id=swggpdiscussion

Any of them!

They're all filled with "SOE sucks, I'm cancelling my account" threads!

Apparently, they tried to change the game engine in SWG and it's totally phukt-up! They nerfed the crap out of everything too!

DIE $ONY, you rat bastards!

PlanetSide = Great Idea, 99% crap delivered Voted #1 All-Time disappointment in the FPS community

SWG = Buggy, Boring CRAP! Another fine idea a casualty of $ony game Devs.

Feel free to make a better game then... Or better yet apply to Sony Online Entertainment, and see if you can "help" them out if you think these games are so bad, and/or badly designed.

Typical. I'd flame you until kingdom come if I wasn't a Mod on this forum.

I have made better games. I've been a playtester for Nova, WothC, GamesWorkshop...

Have you played SWG? Or are you one of those guys that will buy a paper bag filled with dog dung marked "Chewbacca's" on E-Bay?

My 11 year old kid hated SWG. When an 11 year old won't play a Star Wars game, something's dreadfully wrong.

You don't have to jump off a cliff to know it's a bad idea. You also don't have to be a game designer to know when the mechanics of a game are poorly designed.

CASE IN POINT:

Sony KNEW their game sucked. They KNEW IT. It was SOOOO bad they changed the Game Mechanics... of a MMOG!! With only TWO weeks of Beta!!!

They changed the WHOLE DAMN Engine! And then sprung it on their paying customers!!!!!

You have to be blind or stupid or an EXTREME fanboi to stick up for Sony on this one.

Sony owes me $240 dollars and an apology. I'll criticize them all I want.

And there's no way in Hell I would work for such an unscrupulous company.

You know, it's not the smartest thing in the world to put your WoW character's name in your sig on a cheat site.

Skeptic said:
I have made better games. I've been a playtester for Nova, WothC, GamesWorkshop...

w000000000000000000000000t!!!!! how??? how ?? how?? i mean where do you sign up for GW playtesting???

/droool

SWG does stink. I played it before WoW. It is by far the most unorganized online game that I have ever played. The only reason why I played it for the week that I did was because it was star wars, and I liked being able to play in the SW world, and their attempt at making that wasn't even good.

Great idea on making an online star wars, but it's a shame, oh such a shame that they couldn't maximize on the idea. It could have been something really great. I mean, think about it, the game could be so friggin amazing.

Thanks for screwing up a great masterpiece sony :(

TeachersPet said:
You know, it's not the smartest thing in the world to put your WoW character's name in your sig on a cheat site.

Skeptic doesn't use cheat programs, so I think he's alright.

YES!!! DIE $ony, DIE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back