• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

yes....another website (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
ok all...i have made yet another website...tell me what ya think...you can sign up if you want...but you won't get access to the guild forums unless you are...well....you can figure that one out...

tell me if you see anything wrong or misplaced, or ideas...all that jaz

http://www.annexguild.com

Only thing I see so far is when you try to sign up, it says the security code is
Rich (BB code):
Security Code
and the max limit in the box you have to type it in is 6 letters. So you can't sign up.

I was saddened when i recieved an email saying i was kicked out of Creed's previous website... im not sure if i can take another heart-ache like that Creed....

Willy said:
I was saddened when i recieved an email saying i was kicked out of Creed's previous website... im not sure if i can take another heart-ache like that Creed....

sorry willy...wasn't me...the other site is no more...so it automatically sent out that email to all the members....;)

ok...not that anyone cares...but i pretty much finished the site...just a few more tweaks to go (as soon as i find where the certain files are that contain the code for the needed tweaks :rolleyes:)

I finished adding my DKP page (thanks for the advice Chicken Dance) and also added a very nice guild member page...

everyone go take a look and tell me what ya think

http://www.annexguild.com

The Blacklist? What is the penalty for knowingly associating with a person on your list? Is there an appeal or due process for defendants who have been listed? Is there an arbitration system for disputes between guild members?

And Demitrious's actions, although reprehensible and certainly worthy of blacklisting, sounds pretty funny, any video perchance? :D

lol....no video of that...but he got his account banned the next day..turns out blizzard doesn't approve of mob training...hehe...:D

and about the black list...i believe this was posted in the list....

ANY MEMBER OF ANNEX FOUND TO BE ASSOCIATING IN ANY WAY WITH A BLACK LISTED GUILD OR PLAYER WILL BE PUT IN PROBATE STATUS FOR A REVIEW. IF THE REVIEW FINDS THE INFORMATION TO BE TRUE, THE MEMBER WILL BE DISMISSED FROM ANNEX.

before a character is placed on our black list...his/her name and what happened will be posted in the forum for the officers to look at and review/research. After this process a majority vote by the officers puts that character on the list (unless of course i say a character gets black listed...then it happens right away...:D)

Looks good :D Only one problem that I can see thus far...

annex.jpg

Augus?

I know what you mean, I worked at a newspaper not long ago, had to sift through what's SUPPOSED to be 5 years back of newspapers (found a few from the 60s..) and file them...I had 420 files I so brilliantly labled "Setember"

i did quit wow very well...i haven't touched WoW since Sep 22nd. But i just couldn't stand to leave this awesome community as well. :D

yes....another website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back