Well, I just back into the game and still want to use this my favorite loot Lua. I downloaded the newest version yet after /Lua run yalm, it says:

I clicked Install, a cmd window with no hints just pop then when I closed it, it says:

Any idea to fix this plz? I really love this one..
P. S. I also tried as Brainiac said in another post "%appdata%/local/luarocks delete it and stop running as admin" and still no go. (that action used to fix the similar error on Boxhud though)

I clicked Install, a cmd window with no hints just pop then when I closed it, it says:

Any idea to fix this plz? I really love this one..
P. S. I also tried as Brainiac said in another post "%appdata%/local/luarocks delete it and stop running as admin" and still no go. (that action used to fix the similar error on Boxhud though)







