• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WTH is Red Underpants??? (1 Viewer)

@ 200 posts you were given a new tag, ever so many # of posts you will get a new one. So keep contributing :) But really are Red Underpants so bad?

Earn some redcents and you can give yourself a title. Here

Meh, titles are overrated :D

Wait... I changed my title a couple months back, now I notice it isnt changed? WTF?

Hey now, relax.. I am dealing with "Red Riding Hood" at the moment.. At least you're not "red rubber underpants" that would just be a big ol' stigma!

Omw to grandma's house I go!!! Maybe she'll have some "1337 []-[]@><0r" Cookiez for meh!

Don't judge my "leet speak!" I've been studying since 1995 :P gawd I'm old, may the internet gods forgive me...:confused:

No, sir it's completely acceptable here on the internetz! :D

Hope everyone has had as much luck as I have since starting to use the vanilla compile btw. I just read there was another 200 accounts suspended just recently. Via the EQplayers website.

/sad panda

WTH is Red Underpants???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back