• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Wrong version of MQ2 Vanilla Test??? (1 Viewer)

Triforce

RedCents
30¢
I just recently came back to EQ and wanted to start a boxgroup on test. But im having an issue. I went and downloaded the Test Version of Vanilla and its saying Nov 8th 2019 when I hover over the MQ2 icon in the bottom right hand corner of my PC, but on the download page for Vanilla Test it clearly states 11-23-2019 update. Ive tried using both the Red Guides Beta Launcher which also clearly states the latest version as being 11/23/19 and by just downloading the Vanilla Test zipped file and its not showing the correct version like it says on the download page because when I try to launch my characters its giving me an out of date error??? Ive tried redownloading thru the Beta Launcher several times. Can anyone help me with this issue thanks!

Last edited:
Oh thanks for the info bb4! still had that other question about the difference between EQBCS and EQBC2? if anyone could chime in on that.

Oh thanks for the info bb4! still had that other question about the difference between EQBCS and EQBC2? if anyone could chime in on that.

I've poked for further details and there aren't many further functionalities. Some have said EQBC2 is a bit more reliable/quick.

Some have said eqbcs-mule has some extra command such as only sending messages to bots in zone vs in group vs all on.

Thanks for the replies, I'll start checking Twitter for MQ2 Vanilla Updates after each patch.
click the "watch" button here and you can get browser / email alerts.

Problem - Wrong version of MQ2 Vanilla Test???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back