• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Games - WOW Bot or MQ equiv. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,123¢
Hey guys. Has anyone done the research on WoW botting? I'm looking for something MQ-like where I can keep a very low profile and carve out a small piece of mobs to just farm in the back of an low traffic zone. That sort of thing.

Or, alternatively, what WOW has to offer @ low risk from ban botting options.

I would personally never risk third-party programs on WoW, they have a history of being relentless and have a large amount of money, and time invested in third-party software detections. The riskiest things I would use are "Grey Area" Addons, and those are harder and harder to find. Things like Lazy Macros are the best option IMO. With these, you can use AHK type hardware manipulations to smash 1 button constantly during combat that fires off your entire combat lineup. I consider stuff like this reasonable, as it's the best way for most of us older folk to combat Repetitive Stress Injuries.

What Atheos Said, WOW/Blizzard has a known history of scanning traffic to check for any kind of bot or even keybroadcasting software and insta banning ppl with no option to contest it.

Games - WOW Bot or MQ equiv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back