• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WoW Account Question (1 Viewer)

windwaker1

RedCents
Ok here's my situation, my character is on my dad's account and he stopped playing and canceled the account. Now the account still exists but there is no payment on it. Now I can easily get pre-paid game cards but is there any way to get the password? Like how windows stashes yours away but you can get to it when you know the filename? :confused:

A little advice, If your dad doesnt want you on... Your not getting on. That being said Go to The Account login page and see If Auto complete Is on. If it is, Your in luck. Their are a few programs (Proactive System password recovery) That can sometimes recover these passwords.
Sometimes they use a standard Password.An example: When I had a Bios Password On my computer I found a clever Way of getting this Password from my Parrents. Using flash I made a fake Bios In which They put the password in. http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bpwg3mc.swf ((If your gonna try this, Hover your mouse over the top right corner till you can type, type something in and press enter. After 2 minutes or something Click enter again ^^)I used The SWf In FullScreen). Im sure you Could come up with something.
Goodluck

it's probobly best to not play WoW at all if your dad doesn't want you to. I've learned from experience that it's not very wise to go behidn your parents back. They WILL find out and you'll just get into more trouble as it goes along. I know it sucks my parents banned me from EQ back in 7th grade cause I played like 5 hrs a day lol. I went behind their back for about a year and then they caught me and took the computer away all together. When i got it back i started playin EQEmu and just said it was a new game called "Emulator" they said," Wow it looks just like everquest..." lol. If you can't find the PW you should just play the WoWEmu. It's not the real thing, but it's still WoW. but thats only if your desperate, and the EQemu is much more stable than WoWemu.

Do you think he would buy it if i make a fake e-mail adress that says im from blizzard and that we "lost" the password because of a server crash? :confused:

windwaker1 said:
Do you think he would buy it if i make a fake e-mail adress that says im from blizzard and that we "lost" the password because of a server crash? :confused:

No They warn about all that kind of stuff... Try something else, because that will not work.

windwaker1 said:

There's some websites that are for pulling pranks on your friends through email that let your email address appear as anything you want. Such as [email protected] if you find one you could possibly trick him with that.

Frost said:
Dude, If your dad doesn't want you to play, DON'T PLAY. It's simple, don't!

listen to reason. Ask your dad why he does not want you playing and listen to him. It is probly because he wants you to stay active and not waste your youth on a comp game. Ask him if you can compromise, one may be 2 hours a day or something along those lines. But what ever you do dont cross him and for god's sake dont try to spoff him into getting you access. Thats just setting yourself up for a hard fall.

.. so im not sure if anyone read the part about

he stopped playing and canceled the account.

So if he cancelled the account, you cant log in period... plus installing a keylogger or anything of the such will only get you into more trouble cause you will see other passwords and the such and you'll be curious in may want to look into them... and when you get caught youll be banned for life from the computer...

my red cent- your young enough to find something else to amuse your self with. Play sports, get dirty, its spring time... enjoy the nice weather

Find a female that isnt made up of pixels. That should occupy your time well enough.

WoW Account Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back