• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Wow, a new 'Info-ad' (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,050¢
I could not help but laugh, I just saw a new Info-slide. When you zone and you get the 'ads' about hints with a picture....I saw a new one, it said PERKS you can get more coin !! HAHA. I was not quick enough to screen shot it, but I'm sure you all will see it soon enough if not already.

*** UI ***

- The links generated from clicking Link All in the Loot Window are now complete and less broken.
- Added additional loading screen tips to describe Membership Perks.
- Updated the text of the help page for the server select screen's chat window.
- Updated the Options window to consistently show the Target Extended Target keybinds.

*** UI ***

- The links generated from clicking Link All in the Loot Window are now complete and less broken.
- Added additional loading screen tips to describe Membership Perks.
- Updated the text of the help page for the server select screen's chat window.
- Updated the Options window to consistently show the Target Extended Target keybinds.
I totally glossed over that :P But makes me think..could they just put
- Added additional loading screen tips to Remind you No Third Party Software allowed..hint hint

I bet I would not have glossed over it, and no suspensions would have been needed. Way easier. 🤪

Funny - Wow, a new 'Info-ad'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back