• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - WoTLK Questions (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/

Let's be basic. According to Blizzard, those are the basic upgrades that we have to look forward too. I have read alot about DK's, the new zones, and know that we get 10 new levels to face, but I still have yet to read some good hard facts about the inscription trade, as well as these new "looks" that we can get.

Anyone in beta, (Iso), or anyone else care to endulge on these?

i can tell you i paid 12g to cut my toons hair, but it wasn't anything 'new' just the same old options... but if you're sick of the 'short red', and looking for 'long brown' there ya go...

/dance makes me want to punch infants, so i didn't look into that, and won't. sorry.

the inscription profession is not fleshed out all the way, but it basically offers you a new screen in the UI*

glyphui.jpg

but as you can see, no one really can do shit with it yet. : /

Iso, do the quests in Ebon Hold award your DK any XP? and if so, what level are you by the time you finish them?

the quests in ebon hold reward retarded amounts of XP. you should be about 58 or so by the time you're ready to leave. that puts you right around Outlands level (surprise surprise)

Question - WoTLK Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back