• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Worthwhile stuff to do in EQ when on crappy internet (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
5,372¢
Hey all,

I'm looking for recommendations for things to do that might be worthwhile while I'm slumming it on a shitty laptop with crappy wifi connectivity. So far I know I'd like to do a little tradeskilling, but really that's it. I also don't really have access to my box army, so it's just me and my trusty knight.

Any recommendations? I'd prefer if the things to do could be relevant to advancing my character. Stuff I've been thinking:

1. Tradeskills
2. Explorer (still have a lot of earlier content to get explorer credit for)
3. Early slayer kills (Is PoP slayer required or involved with evolving TBL items?)

Is it true that PoP hunter has something to do with the evolving items in TBL? That might be something I could work on... even before I get into TBL.

Gloves require PoP hunter, plus eok/ros hunter.

Boots need Explorer.

Do you have Scavenger achievements completed? Shoulders require completing collectibles from old expansions (cotf, tds, tbm, eok, ros) plus tbl.

Thanks, man... all things I could work on. I have eok/ros hunters done, but not PoP. I also could work on the explorer stuff, even though that sounds mind numbing. As for scavenger... I have all the latest ones done, but would still need to work on CoTF and maybe TBM... I have TDS and EoK/RoS done.

Sounds like there's some really painful shit I could do with the laptop to set myself up for worthwhile progression once I get my desktop back.

Question - Worthwhile stuff to do in EQ when on crappy internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back