• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - Worest parents in the world (1 Viewer)

bah,, you are worried for a kid missing his xbox and getting shirts instead, and you call them worest parents in the world :S :S :S... man people are not able to feed their kids, and ur talking about xbox ....

Well if they just gave him the shirts it would be ok... But putting the shirts in a XBOX casing and pretending that it's a XBOX that's the messed up part...

- decker

Good god! I'd personally send that kid an Xbox if I knew who he was. Thats just messed up to break your kids' heart and mind like that. He's what, 10? 10 year olds are just developing a concept of what money is and the difference between have and have not. Or maybe they are just training him young to become cold, hard, cruel, and calculating?

bah,, you are worried for a kid missing his xbox and getting shirts instead, and you call them worest parents in the world :S :S :S... man people are not able to feed their kids, and ur talking about xbox ....

The point is that those paretns who are not able to feed their kids are not giving them bread in Xbox package, do they?..

That was just plain mean towards kid.. Duno whats so funny about it for parents.

And then they give him one? If they don't im gonna go over there and punch them in the face and give that kid a haircut

Heh seen this video just from what you guys were talking about (at work and link is banned). At first I thought maybe it was the video of the mother throwing her two kids off a over-pass and then jumping down to join them as rush hour traffic flys by below them. Now thats messed up.

Good god! I'd personally send that kid an Xbox if I knew who he was. Thats just messed up to break your kids' heart and mind like that. He's what, 10? 10 year olds are just developing a concept of what money is and the difference between have and have not. Or maybe they are just training him young to become cold, hard, cruel, and calculating?

Me too, I wish I knew who the kid was.

Acording to Engadget, they have gotten in contact with the family. But I haven't seen any follow-ups since 2/29.... wonder what happened to the Little Einstein...

In related news, did you see that story about a 10 year old who bludgeoned his family with a box of sweaters? Wait...what?

if you guys cared to read, one of the bottom replies said that on the youtube explanation the kid snuck a peak at the xbox, so they filled it with clothes just to F with him. before i read that however, i wanted to beat those fuckers.

And everyone who puts comments on YouTube are telling the truth. They also said they'd post the rest of the video where he really gets the X-Box. Where is that?

Stupid - Worest parents in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back