• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Wizard Upgrades From Old Expansions? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
39¢
I came back in April this year at lvl 85. Missed pretty much every friggn anniversary quest. Since then it's been more or less a progression to full t2 NOS raid gear, maxed out AAs, Artisan Prize, Megadeath, full raid achievements (NOS Cloak/Aug), Jann Mask, Mount Blessing Neza, most of the slot 5/7 NOS augs, Selenelion NOS augs, Fungal Underbulk, Ecliptic Fire 6, and I'm probably missing a few minor things.

Currently working on Circle of Power, rank 3 Twincast, and probably gonna pass on Ralloz Zek earring because by the time I got it I'd probably just be replacing it with Laurion's Song t2 raid earrings.

Is there anything glaring that could be missing? Other than trophies which I pretty much have to save until 125 comes because I'm just not having the whole begging for groups nonsense when collection exp is available for use and the first 100 or so overseer skittle bowls can go to get trophies and levels while the "click once and complete" collections I have set up get me the rest of the way.

Thanks for any input.

Is there anything glaring that could be missing? Other than trophies which I pretty much have to save until 125 comes because I'm just not having the whole begging for groups nonsense when collection exp is available for use and the first 100 or so overseer skittle bowls can go to get trophies and levels while the "click once and complete" collections I have set up get me the rest of the way.
You've certainly made up for lost time, dang. Good job

But curious what trophies you mean? Why would you need to save them till 125? What Overseer bowls go to get trophies?

You've certainly made up for lost time, dang. Good job

But curious what trophies you mean? Why would you need to save them till 125? What Overseer bowls go to get trophies?
1699451961055.png to turn into 1699452023801.png after running a lot of toon collect.

There is Boras Belt for OP, but its been devalued a fair bit..

Question - Wizard Upgrades From Old Expansions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back