• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Will there ever be an Emu compile with KA? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
873¢
Will there ever be an emu compile with KissAssist? In another thread I saw that supposedly one would be released last summer... But I haven't seen any updates or anything since then. Just curious since I play on EZ pretty avidly.

We are frankly having issues with the current launcher we have chosen. We are looking at alternate methods of release right now even as we are working to get the new launcher to work properly.

We are working in it as we speak. It is not just a normal RoF2 compile and connecting it to our subscription base has been a problem but we are making progress. It our priority now and we are working on it until it gets launched.

Question - Will there ever be an Emu compile with KA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back