• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Why is MQ2Cursor so picky about when it works? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,549¢
I am doing blacksmithing with an item that does not stack. Inventory is full due to a lack of bags. I tried using mq2cursor to destroy the item as made but it won't do it. This is classic mq2cursor. Some times it works, some times it does not. Any idea why?

What is not listed in the wiki is MQ2Cursor will stop when certain windows are open.

Inventory
Bank
Trade

just to name a few off the top of my head.

Someone ought to either look into the code to see specifically which, or do a little trial and error to create a list, and add it to the wiki.

I updated the plugin description here with the relative information and put a link to the main wiki description.

Last edited:
Question - Why is MQ2Cursor so picky about when it works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back