• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Whos the most popular in Redguides? (1 Viewer)

Who Is the Most popular at Redguides..?

• Skeptic

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Willy

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Creed

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Red's Admins

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Yay its like being in highschool all over again.

If you elect me class pres then we'll have a 2 day school week and i'll give you all candy

Vote for Pedro!

Erol you're not popular...you're just weird. That's why everyone knows you.

Me.... and Creed.... and Skeptic. Thats about it. Oh and Jesus.

If you vote for me i will continue to be the synical SOB you all admire and continue to not care about winning stuff... gave that up long ago after Skeptic broke my spirits. If i lose ill just kill you all and force creed to give me a suitable custom title that doesnt place me in a submissive position... one usually which portrays me as some durogatory term that causes baby Jesus to weep in his manger.

lol...willy...you picked the picture...so i picked a suitable title to match the picture...you can call me the big wonka now...:eek:

Whoa Skeptic and the admin's made a jump? WHo likes those admin's anyway? Alls they do is close cool threads before i can post in them... BOOOOOOOO.

lol willy....me and skep close more threads than the admins do...:D...it's just fun to make you cry j/k

... J/k? Im pretty sure you do enjoy it... when synical thoughts arent able to be released by me posting... a little piece of me dies.... remember that.

ok here is a solution for you willy...start your own thread in the general forum...call it..."Willy's Synical Thoughts"...then whenever this situation occurs where the thread is locked before you can reply...simply post a new post in your thread with a link to the closed thread and then put your synical thought....:D

Whos the most popular in Redguides?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back